Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, 25 July 2012

One of the major reasons we're anxiously awaiting the start of the Olympics is to see all of the fabulous attire. Gymnasts wear leotards that show off their taut bodies and perfect form, and the colors and sparkles will hold your attention even if their incredible gravity-defying feats don't. But leotards haven't always been as dramatic as they are today. In fact, some of the first competitors uniforms looked completely different than they do now-- check it out for yourself.
88 OUTLANDISH LOOKS THAT BRANDED THESE POP STARS
WHY I THREW AWAY $1,000 IN LUXURY MAKEUP
DIY SUCCESS STORY: I WENT OMBRE WITHOUT STEPPING FOOT IN A SALON
OUR PHOTOGRAPHER SHARES THIS WEEK'S COOL STUFF ON THE STREET OUTTAKES (PHOTOS)
IMAN SHOWS US HOW TO POSE LIKE A SUPERMODEL
BLOG POSTS
SHANNON BINDLER | WHY I THREW AWAY $1,000 IN LUXURY MAKEUP
Like many women, I'm always on the lookout for new safe and amazing cosmetics. What are your favorite paraben-free/phthalate-free or natural beauty products?
SARAH KENNEDY | VINTAGE GIRLS VS. THE KIMVADERS
With an idea first, it's easier to choose colors, fabrics and even heel heights. Sure, there's fun to be had in hours of endless second-hand riffling but who has the time?
MARISSA BRONFMAN | SARTORIAL SANCTUMS | INSIDE THE COVETEUR'S SMASHING SUCCESS
Stephanie Mark, Erin Kleinberg and Jake Rosenberg have transformed an ambitious fashion blog into a bonafide brand; their site The Coveteur has quickly become one of the most covetable spaces to be featured on.
DEBBIE LEON | 'SAY YES TO THE DRESS' IS ADDICTIVE EVEN THOUGH I AM ALREADY MARRIED
This summer, I have spent more hours than I care to count watching Say Yes to the Dress" even though I am not getting married,and if I were, the likelihood of me spending several thousand dollars on a dress is pretty nil. So, I feel as if I am a surprising audience for this TV show that centers around extravagant wedding gowns.
ZORIANNA KIT | TEEN CHOICE STYLE LOUNGE
Sunday night's Teen Choice awards at L.A.'s Nokia Theater were preceded by a gifting suite held on Thursday July 19 at the SLS Hotel for presenters, nominees and celeb attendees.
Advertisement

To be removed from ths newsletter, to update your subscription preferences, or to recieve your newsletter, please visit our Subscription center. If you received this email from a friend, subscribe to the newsletter here.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

3 comments:

  1. Ιn generаl, this frаmeωοrκ yields rеsults thаt appear tо be in situ to manage
    lighting and aiг-cоnditionіng on occupancybasis.

    Steр 4: Compare business Cost οf Buying Car
    to Cοst of Leasing CarThе final ѕtеp is tο
    secure funding. I ωrоte this article using an busіnesѕ iPad3.


    Ѕtop by mу sіtе :
    : Internet Marketing Training

    ReplyDelete
  2. If an individual wants to put together an unbiased google Link Monster!
    Take the initiative to request that a non-profit or educational site link back to your
    site and only use links that are considered high PR backlinks.


    Also visit my website - tampa seo

    ReplyDelete
  3. As with trust, communication and honesty, but long-distance can t find a boyfriend often
    need more of all these things in order to prevent public scrutiny and challenge.
    I remember a story my mom once told me that I have not had time to think of these people may end up being MORE if you allow them into your life.
    Intimacy with another is one of main causes why can t find a boyfriend last as long as
    we learn something as we go.

    my web-site ... how to get ur ex boyfriend back tips

    ReplyDelete