Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Wednesday, August 22, 2012
"Don't ever tell anybody anything, If you do, you start missing everybody." -- Holden Caulfield in "The Catcher In The Rye"

When I went to New York last weekend for work, I asked my old boyfriend David to meet me for breakfast on Sunday morning. I hadn't seen him in almost twenty years. I searched my motives and determined they were clean. Of course I hoped he would still find me as beautiful and captivating as he did twenty years ago, but I also knew that what I missed the most about David over these years was our friendship and how much he made me laugh.
Democrats Announce Prominent Female Convention Speakers
From Phone Sex Operator To Filmmaker
And The World's Most Powerful Woman Is...
WATCH: The Most Outrageous Axe Ad Yet?
Happy Birthday Kristen Wiig!
BLOG POSTS
Alyssa B. Sheinmel: My 'In-Between' Eating Disorder
I'm not bulimic, and I wasn't anorexic, because girls with eating disorders are thin. I'm just a girl who desperately wants an eating disorder. I loved eating disorders so much that I wrote my senior thesis about them.
Nancy Alvarez: What's My Business, and What Is His?
When my partner first moved up to live with me, we were both so excited about feeling what we did for one another, we didn't think too much about the practical issues of living together. Neither of us had lived with anyone for a long time; I, for one, had forgotten all the issues that arise when you inhabit space with someone else.
Gabrielle Union: Breast Cancer Awareness and Screening Saves Lives -- at All Ages
"Fear can literally kill you. It killed me." These were the words my close friend Kristen Martinez said to me two years ago, just days before she died of cancer.
Amanda Chatel: The Selfish Thing I Did On My Friend's Wedding Day
There was one glitch in this new-found fancy job that had me in daily contact with some of the most famous designers in the world: I would have to choose between Holly's wedding and Fashion Week.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment