Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, 20 August 2012

Monday, August 20, 2012
This is a tale of grim survival.

It's been a long, hot, messy, under-scheduled summer. I need to make it through one more week -- one more! -- and then all three of my kids will blessedly, finally be in school. For our youngest, it's the start of kindergarten, so this is a big deal for us. Several years ago, my husband and I realized that it would be fall of 2012 before they were out of the house, at least part-time. It seemed unthinkably far in the future, and you know what? It was.

Keep Reading: Beasts of the Northern Suburbs
WATCH: Saddest Reaction To 'Feel-Good' Disney Flick
50 Reasons To Have A Baby
Is Making Your Child Repeat A Grade Ever The Right Choice?
LOOK: Hilarious Back-To-School FAILS
Breastfeeding Group Rejects Transgender Dad's Leadership
BLOG POSTS
Lisa Belkin: Why I Refuse To Watch 'Honey Boo Boo' -- And Have Formed An Opinion, Anyway
"What do you think about Honey Boo Boo?" the producer from TODAY asked. "I can't bring myself to watch it," I answered.
Christina Pesoli: Doubling Down On Shacking Up
"How do you explain to your daughter that you and your boyfriend live together without being married?"
The Stir: 5 Weird Things That Happen to Your Body After Giving Birth (and When They'll Go Back to Normal)
I had my daughter a little over three months ago and weird stuff's still going on. Stuff all those people telling me, "Think you're tired now? Wait 'til the baby gets here!" forgot to fill me in on.
Jen M.L.: My Husband Thinks He Can Scale Mt. Everest and Other Lies He Tells
One of the things that attracts me to the Hubs is his confidence. He has so much confidence in himself it bubbles over and lifts me up too. But sometimes his confidence gets out of whack.
Joanne Bamberger: Why Isn't Paul Ryan Getting the Sarah Palin Treatment?
I have yet to hear anyone ask Congressman Ryan how he can possibly hold up his fatherly duties to his three elementary school-aged children while doing his job as a Wisconsin representative AND campaigning across America.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment