Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, 20 September 2012

Thursday, September 20, 2012
Former America's Next Top Model contestant Jael Strauss shocked fans when she appeared on Dr. Phil to talk about her meth addiction looking dramatically different from her modelling days. But Strauss isn't the only person in the spotlight to be transformed, both mentally and physically, by the crippling forces of addiction.
Iranian Woman Could Be Deported From Canada, Stoned To Death
Clearing Up Contraception Myths
What Percentage Of Canadian Kids Are Overweight?
7 Unhealthy Foods Vegetarians Eat
Ask Healthy Living: Is The Paleo Diet Healthy?
BLOG POSTS
Leah Rumack: Can My Husband and Baby Share My Breasts?
When my son decided he wanted to breastfeed, it was half pump, half baby all the time. I'm not really sure why I bothered with shirts, the ta tas were out so often, catering to all their various needy mouths. And then came "The Hand." The hopeful husband hand, sliding over the edge of the bedtime cuddle and giving the left breast (or was it the right?) an optimistic inquiring squeeze.
Natasha Koifman: How to Avoid the Top Five Regrets of Dying
Much as we're wrapped up in the day-to-day, most of us think about the big picture: what we want to achieve and what a "good life" really means to us. In recent years, it seems everybody has been talking about their bucket list -- that laundry list of things they want to do before they "kick the bucket."
Deborah Moskovitch: Five Steps to a Healthier You, Post-Divorce
Make no mistake; divorce is upper case Emotional. Even though almost 40 per cent of marriages end in divorce, I felt little comfort from a statistic. As I reflect back, there were a number of positive things I did that helped me work through this transformation; strategies that helped me to get where I am today -- these are the five things that helped me find the smarter, happier, healthier me.
Kathy Buckworth: Teaching Your Kids Mobile Manners
According to a new study, 48 per cent of Canadian parents with children aged 11 and over now let their kids carry a cell phone. With a new school year well underway, this presents a new learning challenge for parents: How to teach their kids to use their cellphones appropriately. Not just from a safety perspective but from a "mobile manners" point of view as well.
Babble.com: Why We Will Not Be Telling Our Kids That Mommy's on a Diet
My 7-year-old daughter doesn't need to grow up wondering if she needs to go on a diet because her mom went on a diet.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment