Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Could Chick-fil-A be turning over a new leaf?
Neil Patrick Harris Faces His Deepest Fears
Bad News For Gay Marriage In Australia
Washington, D.C. 'Transgender And Gender Identity Respect' Campaign Launched
Mao Sugiyama, Who Cooked And Served Own Genitals, Faces Indecent Exposure Charge (NSFW PHOTOS, VIDEO)
Cyndi Lauper Joins Ballets With A Twist For Intimate 'True Colors' Performance In NYC
BLOG POSTS
Jeff Sheng: 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' One Year Later: We Can't Go Back (PHOTOS)
For almost three years, from January 2009 until September 2011, I carried out a project photographing closeted servicemembers who could not reveal their faces and identities in these photographs. If they did, they risked losing their jobs by being kicked out of the military.
Evan Mulvihill: That Time Joe Lieberman Called Admiral Mike Mullen 'The Most Popular Guy in Gay America'
A number of anecdotes, both funny and moving, were relayed to me last night at the one-year anniversary celebration of the repeal of "don't ask, don't tell." The gala honored Admiral Mike Mullen for his role in dismantling DADT.
Lynne Huffer: The New Normal Not Good Enough
In promoting the matrimonial ideal above all others, the marriage-equality movement produces new categories of discrimination, legitimizing some relationships at the expense of others. Those others -- the new deviants, the new abnormals -- have all but disappeared from our political landscape.
John-Manuel Andriote: My Tuesday With Morrie (Or, What We Can Learn From Our Elders)
I invited him to join me and two friends I'd invited to dinner Friday night. Morrie was the hit of the party. I'm lucky to have friends who, as I do, revere our elders and soak up the drops of wisdom woven like pearls into the fabric of their stories.
David Duran: Coming Out for a Second Time
I am not ashamed of my HIV-positive status, and I don't hide the fact that I have HIV, but I have never taken the time to write my personal viewpoint, mostly due to fear: fear of the response from the ignorant, or from people who are just hateful.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment