Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, 28 September 2012

Friday, September 28, 2012
As fans of the Duchess of Cambridge, we were kind of hoping the Kate Middleton topless pics scandal had lurched its way to an end after the Palace sued the bejesus out of Closer magazine, the French tabloid that originally published the photos.

But even though Closer got an official injunction, other European tabloids like Chi went ahead and published the photos. One of them, the Danish magazine Se og Hør, ran a series this week that promised photos of Kate Middleton completely nude -- not just topless. The mag claims that new grainy photos show the duchess not just topless, but sans her bikini bottoms as well.

Click to read what Se og Hør's editor had to say about the photos -- and his decision to publish them.
Virginia Voter: Michelle Obama 'Doesn't Look Or Act' Like A First Lady
PHOTO: Do You Spot A Photoshop Fail?
Ryan Lochte Cozies Up To Vogue Editors
PHOTO: Jessica Alba & Her Daughter Wear Matching Outfits
Andrej Pejic: I Want To Pose For Playboy
BLOG POSTS
Erica Cheung: "Fat For An Asian," Flat For A Latina: How Not To Have A Perfect Body
Whenever I meet someone new one of the first subjects of conversation is my ethnicity, what am I? Some people say I look white, some say I look Korean. I've gotten Filipino, Russian, and even Brazilian. I am half Mexican and half Chinese.
Leslie Sisman: Popcorn Preview: Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel
Vreeland's impact on the fashion world can't be overstated. There have been a number of recent documentaries about fashion icons. What makes this one stand out is that Vreeland played such a strong role in getting her story told.
Dr. Steve Rosenberg: How to Make Fall Boots and Booties Comfortable
With all of the new fall styles of boots and booties available this fall it is important to make sure your feet are properly manicured and supported. Blisters in the back of the heel, corns on top of the toes, ingrown toenails and arch cramps can come back to haunt you again.
Eleanor Doughty: Autumn Essentials: Cool Clutches
I have always felt that a lady carrying a clutch looks more together, like she knows where she's going and doesn't need the safety of a larger bag. A clutch bag to me was always more of an occasion piece, something for parties and night out, not for a simple shopping trip.
Sarah Leon: Fall Fashion: How My Recent Trip To Chicago Got Me Excited For Sweaters, Scarves, Boots And Jackets (PHOTOS)
In New York City, the weather seems to change from the peak of summer to depths of winter in the blink of an eye, leaving only a few days for true Autumnal fashion in between. While I am excited to abandon my shorts, tank tops and frequent grooming habits soon, I have to admit: I am not quite ready for winter coats, flannel-lined jeans, or really, the end of summer time.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment