Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Wednesday, September 26, 2012
There is no delicate way to put this so I am just going to say it: stop inviting me to your showers. Please. I am delighted about your forthcoming nuptials, thrilled to be in attendance at your special day. Must I really wear a clothespin on my dress to be snatched by your great-aunt's second cousin when I say the word "wedding?" "Wedding." Here's my clothespin.
The INCREDIBLY Generous Thing This Bride Is Doing
What Totally Pissed Off This Couple's Wedding Guests
Who Is Aaron Paul's Fiancée?
14 One-Hit Wonders To Celebrate Marrying Your One True Love
BLOG POSTS
Dr. Ronald L. Moy: 3 Ways To Get Ethereal Wedding Day Skin
Oftentimes, the pressures of wedding planning can make a bride-to-be much more critical than is necessary. If you find yourself nitpicking tiny spots or flaws in your skin you have never noticed prior, you may be attempting to fix something that was never broken to begin with.
Sandy Malone: Wedding Planner Dishes On The Worst Bridal Breakdowns
I adore my brides and grooms and I look forward to welcoming them back to the island as "friends" when they return for their anniversaries. But until you've gone down the aisle and said your "I Dos," you're my client and I'm your wedding planner, not your girlfriend.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment