Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, 27 September 2012

Thursday, September 27, 2012
Stereotypically, men cheat and women get cheated on. Of course this "conventional wisdom" is far from true. A 2011 study showed that women cheat nearly as often as men do. So what drives women to stray from their partners? Emily Hartridge, a British video blogger who produces a weekly segment called "10 Reasons Why," is here to explain it to you.
Why It's So Hard To Say 'I Can't Afford It'
Male Author Says Book Reviews Aren't Prejudiced Against Women
The Contraception Benefit We Don't Talk About
Will Hannah And Marnie Make Up In Season 2 Of 'Girls'?
8 Etiquette Tips From Jane Austen
BLOG POSTS
Caren Osten Gerszberg: A Month With No Alcohol -- Six Days to Go
Taking a month off from drinking has made me more aware than ever of when and how much alcohol I'm consuming.
Brenda Della Casa: The Fear of Letting Go
My journey to Italy started out as a top-of-the-bucket-list dream that I was never quite sure I would cross off.
Naomi Wolf: The Vagina Travelogues
What do I take home from my week in the UK, talking about something as simple and valuable as the new science of female arousal and orgasm? It seems that female sexuality is still such a difficult and contested issue even to think about in mainstream media spaces.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment