Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, 1 October 2012

Monday, October 1, 2012
During my tenure as en editor at Babytalk and Parenting, I have interviewed pediatricians, OB-GYNs, couples and family counselors, child psychiatrists, neonatal nurses, teachers, EMTs, nutritionists, sex experts, celebrities, and everyday moms and dads. In those interviews, I've asked them for advice, often about fatherhood. A month ago, I set a goal: Revisit every story I've written, and distill every good piece of advice into a simple, bite-size nugget.

Keep Reading: The Ultimate Collection Of Advice For Fathers
LOOK: Dad Builds Incredible Costume For Son In Wheelchair
'Startling' Finding About Kids' TV Consumption
WATCH: Kids Weigh In On The 2012 Election
An Open Letter To Thomas The Tank Engine
Global Diaper Shortage?
BLOG POSTS
Lisa Belkin: When The Teacher Is Wrong And Your Child Is Right
When to step in between your child and his teacher?
Sheila Quirke: Donna's Cancer Story: The End
At bedtime, Donna said to me out of the blue, "Why am I worried I'm dying?" Donna told me she was hearing things her body was telling her.
David Aronchick: Mamas, Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to Play Football
I think, as a parent, it is up to us to educate our children the best we can and provide them with the most options possible while advocating for safety measures with our children's Pop Warner, middle school and high school sports associations.
Dr. Peggy Drexler: When Parents Have Different Styles: Does It Spell Disaster?
When your parenting style differs from that of your partner, it can be frustrating at best and destructive at worst, creating dissonance and distance between partners and confusion among the kids. But different parenting styles needn't spell disaster. Divergent styles can help prepare kids for a world of negotiating various types of people.
Melinda Wentzel: The Parenting Moment I Savor
Putting a child to bed at a reasonable hour has never been my forte. Okay, it's at the bottom of the list, hovering slightly above ice sculpting and changing a flat tire.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment