Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, 1 October 2012

Monday, October 1, 2012
A few weeks after our engagement, I stopped falling asleep staring at my left hand and waking up with a big delicious, giddy smile on my face. I became normal again. The only problem was that something about being engaged turned me into a hypercritic of my now-fiancé.
5 Stylish Ways To Step Up Your Wedding Menu For Less
Anne Hathaway Ties The Knot!
10 Inappropriately Sexy Wedding Dresses
BLOG POSTS
LearnVest: Out-Earning My Husband Is Ruining My Marriage
The idea of a wife being the primary or sole breadwinner is a relatively new one (though a new study shows that over half of American women are household breadwinners), but speaking as that sole earner: I don't like it.
Danielle Tate: How To Manage The Holidays Without Pissing Off Your In-Laws
As a newlywed couple, it's really important to discuss a few things; the holiday, who you'll see and what the expectations of each family are. Communication and pre-planning are the best ways to avoid disappointing both families, upsetting your mother-in-law, and your spouse.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment