Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, 4 October 2012

Thursday, October 4, 2012
While their spouses duked it out over healthcare, the tax code and unemployment in the first 2012 presidential debate, Michelle Obama and Ann Romney perched proudly in the front row at the University of Denver for the big night.

Let's look at the style, shall we? Click through to see pics!
Pondering The Mystery Of Mitt's Giant Flag Pin
PHOTO: Jennifer Lawrence Makes Her Vogue Debut
Teen Sent Home For Wearing Distracting T-Shirt
Is Kanye Ashamed Of Kim?
PHOTOS: Check Out Susan Sarandon's Epic '80s Style
BLOG POSTS
Eddie Parsons: What Fashion Week Taught Me
If Neiman Marcus can partner with Target and designers are beating down the doors to H&M, then will the fashion snobs follow suit by opening their minds to a more supportive and even collaborative society?
Elizabeth Dosoretz: I Wore Prada To Temple For Yom Kippur And I Lived To Tell The Tale (PHOTO)
Not only was my walk up to the front of the temple painful and scary, but my time standing on the bimah was even more difficult. As I read the passages, all I could think about were my shoes. I was in pain and hoped nobody could tell.
Napoleon Perdis: Role Model
Miranda Kerr is most often recognized stateside as a Victoria's Secret Angel, a runway regular, and a trendsetting mom. Yet she's so much more. Here are Miranda's tips on maintaining a happy, healthy lifestyle no matter where her family and career take her.
Debbie Leon: I Went Years Without Wearing Heels... And This Is What Happened When I Started Again (PHOTOS)
Although I am not quite five feet tall, I almost never wear shoes with high heels, although I strangely have 10 pairs in my closet gathering dust. As an experiment, I decided to wear heels for a week to see how I would survive.
Carrie Hammer: Fashion Resale Marketplaces -- Fashioning the New eBay
The fashion resale market is becoming an important space. With fast fashion rapidly pushing trends, "out with the old and in with the new" has never been a more relevant statement.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment