Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Wednesday, October 3, 2012
When Brad decided to propose to girlfriend Emily, he didn't just remember to buy a ring. He also called on all the couple's friends and family to take part in an immaculately coordinated lip-synching routine to One Direction's One Thing. Take a look at the awesome result...

Click on the image above to watch the video -
and click on the links below for great comedy videos and more
Shop Manager 'Steals' Back Sofas From Thieves
WATCH: Hypnotic Dancing Cats
PIC: Lady Gaga Gets Photobombed
New York (According To Apple Maps)
WATCH: Rapper's In-Store Gig Goes Horribly Wrong
BLOG POSTS
Rich Fulcher: Romney Must Have a Master Debate
The stakes are huge for the former governor. He must win back his fleeing electorate by convincing them he is a viable candidate for '100%' of the people as well as show he has a 'specific' plan for America.
Alistair Coleman: Like a Clown Car Crashing Into Another Clown Car - Tragic, but It's Only Clowns
Back in the 1990s when I was some sort of feckless idiot, I was a member of the high-IQ organisation Mensa. I know what you're thinking, but the stark truth is that they know how to throw a good party, and I have yet to apologise to forthright TV critic Garry Bushell-On-The-Box for making off with his umbrella after a boozy Mensa evening in a rainy London.
Andrea Mann: Mitt Romney Uses the Jimmy Carr Tax Defence
I don't know about you, dear reader, but I'm inclined to think that a man who pays only what is "legally due" is rather less qualified to become president. Because such a man appears to be solely looking after himself and lacking in both compassion for others and a sense of duty to society as a whole.
Larry Jaffee: Why 'The Inbetweeners' Ain't Crossing the Atlantic
Watching the first three MTV episodes of the American version, let's just say that this is one show that has not crossed the ocean successfully, unlike last year's Skins, the high school drama that MTV unfortunately gave up on prematurely, despite having six more British seasons to tap.
Wendy Wason: Fashion Crisis
Last weekend I was thrown into a fresh new hell. I'm in my late 30s. On my way to a music festival in my 20s I would have thought about my three-day-wardrobe for weeks. In my late 30s with three kids to look after, it only occurred to me as I was packing.
Advertisement

You have received this Huffington Post UK newsletter from AOL (UK) Limited, who provides the Huffington Post UK.
You can choose to stop receiving these emails at any time, by updating preferences on your account page.
Privacy Policy  |  The Huffington Post UK is provided by AOL (UK) Limited.
© AOL (UK) Limited its affiliates and licensors.
AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper Street, London, WC1E 6JA.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment