Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Wednesday, October 3, 2012
I met my friend Mistress Justine for lunch on Friday. That's not her real name, but it should be. She and her husband, Raoul (also a pseudonym) have been married 15 years and the last time we spoke Justine admitted their sex life had stagnated. But as I looked up from my vegan menu I was blinded by the vision of a smoking hot, sex Goddess walking through the door.
In Defense Of Hideous Bridesmaid Dresses
Why The Hottest New Wedding Trend May Also Be The Dirtiest
WATCH: Bridesmaids Run Wild!
BLOG POSTS
Carlos Andrés Gómez: How I Got Over My Crippling Fear Of Marriage
"You're pushing it, boy. I'm givin' you two months... tops. You need to get it together," and everyone laughed on cue.
Diane Farr: 3 Ways To Make Your Wedding Your Own
No one really warns you that after that magical minute-and-a-half where you and your partner decide to make a lifelong, legally-binding, love-based commitment, a whole mess of other people get involved. And they can really put a damper on things.
Oyster: Top Picks For Affordable Beach Weddings
From Belize to Destin, you can have your cake (beachside) and afford it, too!

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment